The Pineapple House
|Our largest cottage, The Pineapple House, features three queen beds, a full kitchen, one and one-half baths and two furnished porches. This cottage is beautifully suited for parties of two to six.
|Click on the pictures below to start your tour
- Dates of operation - November 15 to May 15
- Seven day minimum stay
- Receipt of 50% deposit to secure reservation/ Full balance due upon arrival
- Deposits payable by credit card, money order or wire transfer
- Balance payable by traveler’s check, credit card or money order
- Checks and money orders payable to: Libby Nicholson
November 15 to April 15 = $1,500 US...Pro-rated for additional days
April 15 to May 15 = $2,000 US...Pro-rated for additional days
All rates include:
Twice weekly maid service, Kitchen “starter kit” (fresh local bread, butter, guava jam, passion fruit juice, fresh eggs, coffee, tea, fresh tropical fruit Antiguan beer, Cavalier Antigua Rum).
All linens and utilities included.
Airport pickup, cook, baby-sitting and other services, available by arrangement.
Deposits of 50% of weekly total will secure your reservation. In order for us to secure a new booking in the event of your cancellation, all deposits are refundable up to 30 days prior to your arranged arrival date. Thereafter, all deposits are non-refundable. All deposits received within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable.
For reservations call 268-560-3116, or contact us by e-mail.